sâmbătă, 11 decembrie 2010

Amducios,the destroyer

The tales of the night
The crucial scale
Where people murder
For pleasure and despair.

Amducios,the demon,
The female body thief
The savage,the ravishment
The cuteness,the cutting
The splendid morbidness.
I've medicated myself again
Using you.But the feelings got in the way.
I've turned you upside down
I am slipping under.

I see the devil.I am his cruciate .
Send me to my grave.Right this lovely night.
Rip my heart out.Eat my lungs.
My beautiful liver and world's lies.

Amducios.It creeps up my spine
Takes over my mind.

One more word and he'll cut out your eyes
The shadows of past and all of his brides
The candles stretching over him
Their weakness.Their pain.Their sperm.

The lullaby the brides sang to him
Drove him insane.
The battle of looks got all the blame.

"Keep your hands from my throat!"
"Dont come near me!"
The silent scene swallows the sickness.
All of the surroundings and the bitterness.
He gain strength
But somewhere he fears.He fears of me.
Isn't it nice?

Un comentariu:

  1. U have seeded fear .. deep inside my bones..
    :) so I can.. understand.. this Amducios guy
    .. btw.. speachless..

    RăspundețiȘtergere