joi, 11 noiembrie 2010

SIMMERING

To strengthen these humble potholes
We need blood from raped virgins
Is it my malice which made you angry?
Oh,master,leave me horrified
Go in your tomb and leave me for the night
As you always do.
How do i know you'll be here in the morning?
I'm still screaming inside
My plasma is boiling in me.
Wrathful thoughts beyond out masks
Let us see that fucking bastard
The one who betrayed your endless lust.
Let me in silence ,i can scream for myself.
I do it well.
Oh,my master,the tables have turned
Your my pet,and i am the One.
The One who'll take you and carry you away..
My infection will spread near those chains
INJECTION.
Underneath the skin you deposit your venom,
Oh,dear,your bitterness doesnt work on me...
...
...
Im tormenting your nerves
Im filled with impure thoughts
I will no longer wait.
I shall satisfy my lust.
I am the poison,the spite who conquered your soul
I am the plasma boiling in you,
The one who makes you roll.
Cast in me your fantasies
Lead me to Genesy.Draw me on ur skull
Throw me into the Abyss and take me back
All hurt and turned on.
With ruffled hair and my nipples pierced. 
I shall have my eyes and my precious lips.
Now its you.Simmering.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu